I’m currently putting the finishing touches on a new case study about pfizerWorks, an innovative new venture within Pfizer that was created from scratch by Jordan Cohen, now the Head of pfizerWorks, to radically increase people’s productivity.[UPDATE: The case is now published].
When I interviewed Jordan in New York he shared some recommendations for books that inspired him while building the service, so I thought I’d share some of them here:
- The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
- Hidden in Plain Sight: How to Find and Execute Your Company’s Next Big Growth Strategy by Erich Joachimsthaler
- Unleashing the Ideavirus by Seth Godin
- The Empathy Engine: Turning Customer Service into a Sustainable Advantage (PDF, free to download) by Traci Entel
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi with Tahl Raz